Tuesday, March 23, 2010

fire escape

aaashton and carson comic doodle woooo. bear with my weird characters lol :(
(page stretch gogogo!)


In the first version of downpour, Ashton was really... normal? LOL but when I started revising the story, he turned out to be someone kind of in need of mental help ahahaha.

Aaaanyway...
Today was kind of bumpy at first, but it turned out to be pretty good! I've been stressing really bad about financial aid for next year because I mailed WSU the tax crap they needed for a pell grant, but quite some time had passed and they still hadn't received it, so I was like "DAMMIT WTF." but they FINALLY got it today whewwwww. Still dunno how much money I'll receive (if any) but at least the whole financial aid deal is in motion again.
There was also a huge problem with Dad's medical bills that was stressing me out, because his insurance company was being really stupid and refusing to pay the bill for this surgery he had so that was REALLY SCARY (expensive!!!) but they got it all worked out and the insurance company is going to cover it. HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF.

3 comments:

bear said...

LOL I love Ashton even more now.
What a weirdo.
It kind of seems like Ashton and Carson sort of switched roles a little bit? Carson seemed to be the weirder one at first, hahaa
They're still awesome |D

I'm glad you had a good day! Good thing the insurance company is going to pay for it--that's a lot of money :<

Kairion said...

OH GOD ASHTON DON'T DO IT
Carson looks as if he's weirded out, but won't do anything to stop him XD

Everyone has those days, but I'm happy for you that it turned into a good day. Insurance can be a bastard at times.

Autumn said...

Myou>
LOL yes they did switch roles! although it was in a completely different type of weird, Carson was definitely the weirder one in the first version hahaha.

Kairion>
haha naww, Carson will actually go completely out of his way to stop him. even if he thinks Ashton's weird, he still sorta likes him LOL

yeahh insurance is either really helpful or really obnoxious :<

--

lolol my word verification is matsu. *.hack nerd*