Ughhh, sorry, just another WIP. I'm really busy :/
Super stressed. I can't believe after all the research I've been doing, I've only managed to find enough information to give about a 1 minute report lmfao... I'm supposed to speak for at least five minutes, but I'm struggling terribly to find information that isn't repetitive. It's like, all the books and websites and articles I've read say the exact same shit. It's driving me insane. I'm terrified to meet up with my group tomorrow because I'm afraid they're going to think I'm an idiot for only having found this much info. /siiiiighhh... This project is giving me a painful reminder of why I had originally thought I wasn't smart enough to go to college :/
4 comments:
Doesn't look like he would wanna be a pierrot.
Did you go into EXTREME detail? That's what I do usually. And, if you were accepted into WSU, which you are, you ARE smart enough to be there. You've been passing those test, haven't you? Be yourself.
yeah I tried to go into as much detail as I could, but there isn't much to go into detail on. it's just basically "the Catholic Church banned most of Descartes's works in 1663" and that's it. I tried to go into detail on why Descartes's idea of physics conflicted with the Eucharist, but to be honest, most of that stuff is entirely over my head and I don't understand it at all. I've never taken a physics class in my life, and I don't know much about how Catholics thought transubstantiation worked (even though I tried to research it... I just don't really get it) so the amount of detail I can go into on that subject is very minimal. I'm trying really hard to grasp this shit, but it's over my level. this project is making me feel like I'm not even studying philosophy anymore; it's more like the bastard child of physics and religion lmfao.
...LOL well I rambled too much about that >__> excuse my frustrated venting hahaha.
I personally like seeing your WIPs :P
Don't feel bad :< It's hard to find a lot of information that isn't repetitive.
I've noticed that most sites say the same thing, too. There's usually about 2 or 3 sentences that are new information if you're lucky.
I'm sure they won't think you're stupid! Good luck!
seriouslyyy. it's especially bad because our professor gave us extremely specific topics, so it's not like we have much to work with. 8(
Post a Comment