This page looks godawful but at least it's done. I'm trying really hard to maintain a consistent updating schedule (I want to update at least once a week) but in order to do that, I kind of have to sacrifice backgrounds because I just don't have time for elaborate backgrounds :/ BUT HEY the cool thing is that if people bitch about my lack of backgrounds, I just flat-out don't care because I am doing the best I can while still updating regularly. I mean, I dunno about you guys but I'd rather read a comic that updates regularly but has minimal backgrounds than read a comic that almost never updates. /shrug
Saturday, March 13, 2010
lalala
Helloooo I am currently starving to death.

This page looks godawful but at least it's done. I'm trying really hard to maintain a consistent updating schedule (I want to update at least once a week) but in order to do that, I kind of have to sacrifice backgrounds because I just don't have time for elaborate backgrounds :/ BUT HEY the cool thing is that if people bitch about my lack of backgrounds, I just flat-out don't care because I am doing the best I can while still updating regularly. I mean, I dunno about you guys but I'd rather read a comic that updates regularly but has minimal backgrounds than read a comic that almost never updates. /shrug
This page looks godawful but at least it's done. I'm trying really hard to maintain a consistent updating schedule (I want to update at least once a week) but in order to do that, I kind of have to sacrifice backgrounds because I just don't have time for elaborate backgrounds :/ BUT HEY the cool thing is that if people bitch about my lack of backgrounds, I just flat-out don't care because I am doing the best I can while still updating regularly. I mean, I dunno about you guys but I'd rather read a comic that updates regularly but has minimal backgrounds than read a comic that almost never updates. /shrug
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'M EATING PISTACHIOS
But they don't suffice.
SHOUJO EYES
MAKE PIERROT A PROSTITUTE
He'll work the streets and never get shot with those eyes
THEY'RE ALL SO CUTE
I agree with the background thing. They're really time consuming, so it doesn't really bother me if they're not super extravagant and stuff. A simple background gets the job done just fine.
ps that picture of Ren is so cute <3
I like it inverted, too :D
It looks great! :)
He's sooo adorableful
I'd rather you update regularly than hardly at all because of background
Kairion>
oh my god I love pistachios.
HE'S ONLY LIKE EIGHT YEARS OLD, MAN. that's not even right 8(
Myou>
thanks :D
yeah, I mean, extravagant backgrounds are really nice and all but they just take waay too much time :c if I were getting paid to do this comic I might care a little more LOL.
Alice>
thanks! <3
Post a Comment