Saturday, April 24, 2010

blehh


Alice's characters, Touya and Ariex. (Sorry I'm so slow at getting around to drawing them D:)
They're both dudes btw :P
I'll try to color it tomorrow but I gotta go to WSU to do some research for my icky philosophy project so I'll be busy /sobbbb...
I'm really sick today, ughh. I hope I'm better by tomorrow :(

4 comments:

Kairion said...

I fell back in my chair when you said they were both boys XD Say you love him too man!

What's up with your school and philosphy?
Hope you get well soon!

PriceOfSleep said...

):! hope you get well<33
THAT GUY HAS A PRETTY AWESOME HAIRCUT<3 '0'~

Caught Dead said...

YOU DREW THEM SO PERFECTLY!!! O:
I LOVE THE HELL OUTTA YOU! ;v;

I LOVE YOU!
I LOVE YOU!
I LOVE YOU!

Feel better soon <333

Autumn said...

Kairion>
haha :D

I'm in Philosophy 100 right now, so it's only natural that I have to do a lot of philosophy-related stuff XD gotta do a project on William James, woooo.

Onions>
thanks :D

Alice>
LOL I'm glad I drew them okay!! I was worried I was gonna totally butcher them rofl