Friday, April 23, 2010

untitled

Halfassed doodles, but that's okay because even if they are halfassed I WAS ACTUALLY BRAVE ENOUGH TO DRAW THESE TWO, YAAAYY.

T.J.

Raye. Fauxhawks suck to draw.
I have made it a goal of mine to learn how to draw these two confidently. They're like, two of my favorite OCs and yet I'm terrified to draw them because their hair is so difficult lmao.

Anywayyy.
Audrey couldn't go to school because she's got pneumonia (D: poor thing) but she still got voted as secretary for her club even though she wasn't there LOL. And Abbie got elected as vice president. Superposter worked >:D

3 comments:

PriceOfSleep said...

D: oh dear, poor Audrey! i hope she gets better soon<3
*0* they look beautiful~
b-but i like his hair! *flails*

Kairion said...

Dreads FTW *v*
I think they look good in my opinion(and everyone else's I'm sure)

Hope she gets better, and I knew that poster would help them win! It's so crazy it would HAVE to work!

Autumn said...

Onions>
thanks bb :D

Kairion>
I love dreads *v* they're too hard to draw though!!