Thursday, April 22, 2010

untitled

Nimji was a big meanie and made me draw some characters I happen to suck at drawing :<
Dr. Sirge. Why can't I draw my own charactersss what the helllll :(


Haseo. Fuck his hair. Fuck it harrrrd.


Silabus *v* His hair is kind of a pain, but other than that, he's fun to draw hahaha.

Alsooo, Audrey and I worked together to make this really super poster (harharhar). She and Abbie are running for vice president and secretary for a club at school.

Audrey painting it.


Me outlining it.


The finished product |D Winning the votes over via Superjail!
It's kind of a mess, but since it's just some silly poster for school, we didn't care too much hahaha.

4 comments:

PriceOfSleep said...

Lol i'll totally vote for them!
*v* sirge<3 ;v; i'm a total fanboy for him

Nini said...

WHAT WHAT WHAT. Okay how can you say I was a meanie without mentioning that you had me draw some characters for YOU?! HUH HUH HUH. YOU MADE ME DRAW EQUALLY FRUSTRATING CHARACTERS.

YOU OWE ME ANOTHER DRAWING.

Also i demand you draw more Sirge, or I'm adopting him as my character ):<.

And Haseo's hair in Xth form isn't very different but i remember i found it easier for some reason. LOL. Must be the butt plates' power.

Silabus is too much of a cutie <3.

LOL OH MAN THAT POSTER IS JUST TOO MUCH WIN IT MAKES ME WANT TO SEE THE SHOW. OR SOMETHING :D.

-fantastic orgasms reinforce yearly nightmarish orgasms-

Kairion said...

Oh psh you did them well especially Sirge *A* why did he have to be gay for Faen?

LOL I'd so vote for Audrey just because she did such an entertaining poster. She's a really good painter!

btw WHAT IS ON YOUR ARM??

My verification is "funts".

Autumn said...

Onions>
LOL <3

Nimi>
IF I HAD MENTIONED THAT, IT WOULD'VE MADE YOU SOUND GOOD. THAT'S NO FUN.

I OWE YOU NOTHIN.

:<... you aren't allowed to adopt Sirge. you torture my characters enough as it is; I'd hate to see what you'd do to them if they belonged to you D:

LOL HIS XTH FORM IS A LITTLE EASIER. not just because of the buttplate power. his bangs aren't all fucking retarded in his Xth form, and I think the back isn't quite as wild looking. he finally went with a tamer looking hairstyle :<

agreed <3

YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT? WATCH ITTTT. you might not like it because it's kind of weird but you should give it a try anyway :>

Kairion>
aw c'mon, look at him, there's no way he's not gay. no straight dude has pretty hair like that kekek.

indeed she is 8D she won't admit it but she kicks ass at painting hahaha.

the writing on my arm is from when I was participating in TWLOHA.