Wednesday, May 26, 2010

day 9

Day 09 → A photo I took...
How about a photo of this fucking lovely cake my dad bought today? *v*

ISN'T IT PRETTY? Tastes awesome too :D

Drawing under the cut.

Character from pierrot. This is Aisha and she's a fortune teller.
I really struggled with finding a hairstyle that worked for her LOL... I think I wound up with something really plain, but ah well.

6 comments:

Kairion said...

*scratches screen*Waaaaant*sob*

She looks really pretty. I like her hair. I thought she was a gypsy at first.

TMM said...

Totally jealous of the cake. What flavour was it?

And I think the hairdo suits her. I think I may have drawn a centre parting to make it look more near eastern but then the headscarf would cover it anyway. Hmn, I guess I understand the dilemma you had. ^_^;

PriceOfSleep said...

gahhhh that's a beautiful cake *v* looks fucking delicious. XD
And ;c; you make the coolest girl characters like.

Ever.
XD

bear said...

That looks hella tasty.

So pretty * u * God, I love your characters. They're so awesome.

Anonymous said...

The cake is a lie, just bcuz.
But zee doodle is pretty nice.

Autumn said...

Kairion>
haha thanks. I kinda wanted to go for a gypsy-ish look.

TMM>
tiramisu :>

I'm not a fan of center parts tbh XD;

Onions>
;v; thank youu

Myou>
it wasss *v*

thank you!

Anonymous>
e-even tiramisu cake is a lie? D: tragic.