Mister Kennedy.
And I also did this fucking fantastic rendition of Elk for Nimji.
Brilliant, isn't it.
SPEAKING OF NIMJI
I was trying to work on that Leon drawing but I couldn't focus, so I was like "Nimi, I'm bored of working on this picture. Convince me I want to work on it." She replied with something along the lines of, "If you don't work on it, I will draw Faen getting raped by tentacles."
Naturally, I got my ass to work :c but she was mean enough to be like, "The second you take a break, I'm drawing it."
AND THEN I HAD TO GO COOK DINNER /SOBBBB
So I came back to tentacle rape. (That link is NSFW btw LOL.)
I have mean friends :(
4 comments:
LMAO the elk holy shit that is fan-fucking-tastic O:
;w; poorpoor faen xD holy...
|: we all know he liked it O-O
PRETTY GOOD MOTIVATION THOUGH.
So awesome<3
That is the best picture of Elk I have ever seen. Thebestthebestthebest.
It is indeed brilliant.
LOL that's terrible luck right there. :<
|D thanks for the comments
Aww your Elk is so cute <3
Also now you know i'm very fucking serious about my threats <333.
DUDE I THOUGHT I WAS AN AWESOMELY NICE KINDLY FRIEND <3
Post a Comment