Worked on my last commission a bit today (/sob wish I had been able to sell more...) but I don't really like posting WIPs much so I'll post it tomorrow once it's finished.
There's a couple of doodles under the cut that aren't commission-related.
Click on them if they get cut off.
Morrighan. I always thought that she looked too nice to be the Goddess of War & Vengeance (except for the fact that she has black wings; that's kind of menacing looking, I guess), but then I saw that picture of her with her eyes open and I changed my mind LMAO. Holy shit I would not fuck with her.
Neamhain. Also kind of deceiving looking imo... I wouldn't have pictured the Goddess of Light having black wings/hair/clothes rofl. And then the evil deity (Cichol) has white wings LOL... EVERYTHING IS SO BACKWARDS.
2 comments:
): lmao she looks like she'd kick ass then ask questions later, "W-WHAT IS THIS?" xD
;w; omfg you poor thing *Throws sleeping dust*
8D yay sleeping dust
Post a Comment