Monday, June 14, 2010

garage phobia

Blehhh. Audrey had me stay awake with her until 5AM last night (er, this morning, I guess?) because the whole dead body thing had her freaked and she couldn't sleep... so I'm reeeally tired. It freaked me out too, so I can't blame her.
I don't really like walking around the complex anymore. It kind of weirded me out that I've been walking past that garage every fucking day and there was a dead person in there all that time. Shit's kinda getting to me lmao.
People in gas masks were here today tearing down the walls of the garage and cleaning the floor with some sort of chemical. The blood's gone now, but the smell is still sort of hanging in the air.
I think I'm doing better today than I was yesterday, but I'm not sure if I'll ever feel alright walking past the garages anymore.
I think I'm starting to really dislike this complex.
B-BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE... Since I stayed awake so long last night, I was able to finish another commission LOL

For YahMii. The character I had to draw is pretty, so I hope I was able to do her justice XD She was fun to draw though, even though anthro is something I struggle with.

3 comments:

TMM said...

Ahw, all sounds freaky (read up on your earlier posts). On a creepy note, maybe you'll get inspired by that tradegy or something. :/

I think you did pretty good with this anthro commish. I should try drawing anthro stuff myself...

PriceOfSleep said...

;w; oh god, i don't blame her for being freaked out, that's creepy shit right there.
LMAO good job on the commission harhar 8D.
T-though i'm glad today was prolly a bit better then yesterday.
*shiver* ;~; ugh though.

Autumn said...

TMM>
haha perhaps so.

thanks <3 anthro's certainly a good thing to try if you're looking for a challenge XD

Onions>
yeahh, very creepy 8(
thanks <3