Sunday, June 13, 2010

demigod

Alright I didn't think it appropriate to post my normal ramblings along with that other entry, so I'm separating my entries into two today.

Commission WIP:

I will never understand why people decide to become anthro artists. IT'S SO HARD TO DRAW! I fear I'll never get the hang of it hahaha :( I feel bad when people request anthro art from me, because I know it never turns out that great... M-my poor commissioners... /sob. B-but I did include a warning in my journal entry that I have little experience with it, so... at least I made them aware of it haha. ;_;

Anywayy the rest of this entry is just me being a huge nerd and rambling about Mabinogi LOL. (C'MON, G10 WAS JUST RELEASED, SO SURELY YOU GUYS WERE EXPECTING ME TO GEEK ABOUT IT SOONER OR LATER.)

(Click on any screenshots that get cut off to view the full image.)
OKAY so I completed G10 last night. (Even though it was just released like a few days ago LMAO...)
I have to confess that I hated G10. The entire thing was awful. The storyline was so all over the place that I STILL don't know what the fuck happened. I'm completely lost rofl. I felt like a lot of (if not all) the quests had little or nothing to do with the storyline, and then I got to the final and it was like BAM, MAINSTREAM STORYLINE TIME, HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON EVEN THOUGH THE QUESTS LEADING UP TO THIS DIDN'T TELL YOU SHIT.
I also had a huge problem with almost all of the quests being solo only. DAMMIT IF I WANTED TO SOLO STUFF, I WOULDN'T BE PLAYING AN MMO! The whole POINT of an MMO is that you get to play with other people, so don't make me solo shit agggh. Some of the quests were obnoxiously difficult imo as well... I know some people are bragging about how "easy" G10 is, but no, that's bullshit, it was annoying and hard. Soloing DUNGEONS isn't that big of a deal, since if you die, you can just revive at a statue of the goddess, but soloing SHADOW MISSIONS is a whole different story. You die there and you're just fucked; you gotta start over.
It doesn't help that ever since G10 was released, I've been getting this bizarre glitch in the shadow realm where I CAN'T STOP RUNNING! I seriously just run straight forward forever until I hit a wall D8 It was like that even at the soulstream during my final. DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW DIFFICULT THAT IS, TRYING TO OUTRUN A FUCKING DOPPELGANGER THAT'S IN DEMIGOD MODE (meaning that fucker is running TWICE AS FAST as you) AND HAVING ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL OVER WHERE YOU'RE RUNNING? omg. awful. I dunno how I managed it.

But back onto the subject of G10 itself... Although the cutscene just before the final didn't make a lot of sense to me (since the quests leading up to it explained just about nothing), it still was pretty cool, since all those gods were there hahaha. Pretty epic. Neamhain was kind of distracting me because she was so pretty LOL

Gorgeous *v* I like her a lot better than Morrighan LMAO. *shallow*

ANYWAYYY yess I passed my final and I got demigod.

ISN'T IT PRETTY? ♥ I think in the end it was worth putting up with the shitty G10 storyline.
The skills are so fun 8D Audrey got to be my guinea pig while I tested them out hurhurhur.
Fury of Light:


So shiny :D
Spear of Light:

LMAO that one looks painful.

And this has nothing to do with G10 (this is actually back when I was working on G9) but I bumped into these screenshots and was reminded of how fucking fun the fight against Tiamat was LOL. He has this skill called Bewilder and it flips your screen upside down.
This is what the Shadow Realm normally looks like:

And this is once you're Bewildered:

IT WAS SO HARD TO CONTROL WHERE I WAS GOING WHEN THE SCREEN WAS LIKE THAT.
rofl I fucking love Itachite in that picture. "IF THIS IS HOW WEED FEELS, I'M DRUG FREE FOREVER." Honey I don't think weed is quite like that |D
[/NERDYRAMBLING]

No comments: