Man, dude, winter wasn't even that long ago in Michigan :< Hope you can get your job. And its hard to be financial stable when you have a parent that doesn't seem to understand the term "budgeting'. ):I don't feel like doing an acronym :<
adorable drawing i love winter~): I hope you can find a jobWHO WOULDN'T WANNA HIRE YOU?!|< people just don't know a awesome person when they see them!*Cheers*
So cuuuute<3Good luck finding a job. :<I hope things work out for you.
thanks guys <3
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Man, dude, winter wasn't even that long ago in Michigan :<
Hope you can get your job. And its hard to be financial stable when you have a parent that doesn't seem to understand the term "budgeting'. ):
I don't feel like doing an acronym :<
adorable drawing i love winter~
): I hope you can find a job
WHO WOULDN'T WANNA HIRE YOU?!
|< people just don't know a awesome person when they see them!
*Cheers*
So cuuuute<3
Good luck finding a job. :<
I hope things work out for you.
thanks guys <3
Post a Comment