Friday, September 10, 2010

industrial


I always have and always will love cute stuff. hahah.

odd day. didn't really have a good day, but that's becoming frustratingly typical. really not liking art lab.
but we took a "field trip" today, so I suppose that was somewhat interesting. we went to The Yard, which is basically... a junkyard of sorts. lmao. there was like, so much random shit there, it was ridiculous. there was an aisle of weird hats (including furry Russian hats and various army hats/helmets), an aisle of gaudy crap that old ladies tend to put in their yards (like pink flamingos, wind chimes of all types, etc.), an aisle of every size and type of spring you could possibly imagine, lots of gauges, lots of sheets of metal, lots of tubes and pipes and wires and foam. mostly rust-colored stuff; the whole place was sort of gross and rusty and industrial looking. smelled very odd. like a mix of dust and dirt and metal. in the end, we found very little material to help us with our project, so that was sort of... ehh. but it was a bit of an adventure, I guess. sort of a gross adventure, considering the layers of dust and dirt that had accumulated on most of the items, but an adventure nonetheless.

4 comments:

Caught Dead said...

So cuuute *v*

That actually sounded kind of like fun.

Autumn said...

ty <3

fun is definitely not the word I would use to describe it LOL. it was more like... odd? interesting? HIGHLY UNUSUAL FIELD TRIP? ahaha.

TMM said...

:o That place seems like a crazy awesome place to have a photo shoot.

Autumn said...

LOL I thought the same thing when I saw it. too bad I'm not a photographer; it'd be a fun place to take pictures at XD