Tuesday, September 7, 2010

narrative



Turned in my narrative essay today. I really... really reeeally don't want to see what grade I got on it LOL ;___; I tried my very best on that essay, but my professor is extremely critical. (Quite honestly, I think she grades far too harshly for a 101 class, but ah well.) It also wound up being about 3/4ths of a page too short, which I know is going to get me graded down, but dammit, if I had added anything else, it would have very obviously been filler, so I'd rather have an essay that's a tad short than have an essay that contains crappy filler paragraphs. I elaborated to the best of my ability, so if I get a bad grade, then oh well. Even she said that it was a really descriptive essay when I brought it in for the conference thing, so I obviously was as elaborate as I could be without being over the top.

Nothing else to report, I guess. Looks like it's going to storm.

No comments: