Finally updated pierrot.
Gotta get back to studying now /sob. Don't wanna go to school tomorrowww.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Buu! You dont seem to be enjoying school as much this year! Thats really a shame. I hope it starts being less terrible soon :(
cute page, by the by. Isnt it hard drawing a character that NEVER smiles? Knowing me I'd forget and draw him with a big goofy grin in at least one pane P:
I hope so too 8( I think once I'm done with English (it's only an eight week class), school won't be QUITE so miserable, because I'll only be there on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. so I'll kind of get a break and not feel nearly as overwhelmed as I do now.
and LOL omg I have a TERRIBLE time with Pierrot never smiling! if he weren't the main character, it wouldn't be as much of a pain, but since he's on every page, it's difficult XD... a page or two ago, I accidentally drew him slightly smiling in the draft sketch, and I was like, "aw crap, bad mistake..." I have to check before I upload every page to make sure I didn't accidentally draw him smiling LOL
this is such a cute page but there's just one things that's bothering me...can lonny breathe helium? 'cause he's filling up balloons with air, which wouldn't allow them to float like they are in the last panel...
i'm probably reading to much into it but haha, sorry that was just annyoing me a bit.
4 comments:
Buu! You dont seem to be enjoying school as much this year! Thats really a shame. I hope it starts being less terrible soon :(
cute page, by the by. Isnt it hard drawing a character that NEVER smiles? Knowing me I'd forget and draw him with a big goofy grin in at least one pane P:
I hope so too 8( I think once I'm done with English (it's only an eight week class), school won't be QUITE so miserable, because I'll only be there on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. so I'll kind of get a break and not feel nearly as overwhelmed as I do now.
and LOL omg I have a TERRIBLE time with Pierrot never smiling! if he weren't the main character, it wouldn't be as much of a pain, but since he's on every page, it's difficult XD... a page or two ago, I accidentally drew him slightly smiling in the draft sketch, and I was like, "aw crap, bad mistake..." I have to check before I upload every page to make sure I didn't accidentally draw him smiling LOL
this is such a cute page but there's just one things that's bothering me...can lonny breathe helium? 'cause he's filling up balloons with air, which wouldn't allow them to float like they are in the last panel...
i'm probably reading to much into it but haha, sorry that was just annyoing me a bit.
LMFAO I totally didn't think of that. ah well, too late now.
Post a Comment