Tuesday, September 14, 2010

untitled



Finally decided to finish this, I guess. LOL I didn't put much effort into it. Seeing it incomplete in my folder was bugging me, though.

We got our narrative essays back in English today. I got an 82% on mine. Normally I would be kind of upset with a low B, but considering the fact that Maxwell didn't give a single paper in the class an A ("Well... no A's... but there were a lot of F's!" not a very pleasant thing to hear a professor say), and considering the fact my paper was an entire page too short, I think I got by with an okay grade ahahaha. I think the length of my essay was what really killed my grade on it, but oh well. I'm working on my compare and contrast essay at the moment, and it's a lot longer, sooo hopefully I'll do better on this one. Not sure how probable an A is in this class, since she grades so fucking hard, BUT I'LL KEEP TRYING.
She also gave out grammar assignments to students based on what grammar they struggled with in their essays, AND I MANAGED TO GET BY WITHOUT GETTING A GRAMMAR ASSIGNMENT YESSSS. I would've been kinda frustrated if I got a grammar assignment, since grammar is one of the few English-related things I'm decent at. (I know my grammar is often pretty flawed in my blog entries, but I assure you it's a lot better in my schoolwork LOL...)

2 comments:

Caught Dead said...

Congrats on your paper! I know you'll do even bettet next time :>
I hope I do as well on my paper
And your art is still really awesome as always! :D
I love the hands on the t.v. lol

Autumn said...

thanks! :D
I'm sure you will do amazingly on your paper. your writing is really good; there's no way you can do bad!