Holy crap, I am so dead tired. I don't know if it's just stress getting to me or what, but I got so fucking sick about halfway through the day. I tried really hard to hang in there, but I wound up leaving school about thirty minutes early because I was so dizzy. Not like I got much of a break once I got home, though :/ Had to finish my essay that's due tomorrow, and my printer quit working (yet again), so I had to go to the library and it was raining/hailing reeeally badly ughhh. I'm having bad luck today I guess LOL :(
But some good stuff happened too. I finished my entire Design project in class, so I'm completely ready for critiques on Monday and I don't have to do any homework for that class. And in Intro Art, the rough draft for an essay I'm not prepared for at all was due Monday, but he pushed the due date back a week, so I'm saaaved yay.
No comments:
Post a Comment