Thursday, September 16, 2010

untitled

Sorry, I don't have any art today :( I've been really sick today (so I guess it wasn't just stress yesterday?) and I haven't been much in the mood to draw. I've mainly been working on starting my analysis essay for English, which has to be at least five pages long... Ick. Fortunately, I have wound up analyzing an inner conflict I've been having for a while (sort of a religion versus faith battle within myself ahaha) so it's something I know a lot about, since it's very personal, and it's easy to analyze because of that. I'm glad my professor is okay with us writing about religion, because I know some of the English professors aren't, and religion is a conflict I've had to deal with, like, practically every day of my life... sooo it's something I'd kind of like to write about.

No comments: