So I'm on an assload of antibiotics now. Taking pills is kind of difficult for me, but I already feel a little better, so that's good. (I think that's more thanks to the Mucinex than the antibiotics though LOL)
ANYWAY here are a couple of drawings I've done in my Drawing class. Done with charcoal, so excuse the smears. I still need to spray them.
Contour drawing.
I don't know what it is about skeletons, but I think they're cute. THEY ALWAYS LOOK LIKE THEY'RE SMILING TO ME.
Negative space drawing. It's sort of... impossible to tell what I was drawing LOL. That was a weird still-life. It was like... this lampshade sitting on these wooden plank things... and a bunch of plants and a jug.
In the preliminary sketch, I made the jug look like a penis on accident and I sort of thought I'd die of embarrassment.
2 comments:
Really nice.
I liked your art from yesterday too
I would love to talk to her about the weather lol
Really sorry about your essay, but don't get too down about it. I'm sure your writing is really good and your teacher can't see that and is a hard grader. :\
I have faith you'll get a better grade on your next essay.
Also, I hope you get better soon. <3
Ohhh, I read this amazing book called Will Greyson, Will Greyson a while ago and there was a part where one of the Will's said that this <3 is not a heart and anyone who thinks that that is what a heart looks like has never seen a scrotum before.
So, we've been expressing love with the male genitals... LOL
ahaha perhaps you two would get along!
although my character is usually completely wrong about the weather, since what she's seeing isn't necessarily really happening LOL
my teacher does grade reeeally hard. everyone in my class is convinced that she hasn't ever given a student an A on a paper before LMAO. she was like, "of course I've given A's before!!" and everyone was like, "no, that's just a myth."
LMAO now I'm curious about that book. I'll never look at <3s the same again.
Post a Comment