Fixed the helium problem on the last pierrot page.
lolll. Now I can quit procrastinating on updating, I guess.
And I started sketching Audrey's birthday drawing.
I couldn't finish it though, because she got home while I was in the middle of working on it and I didn't want her to see LOL :( Anyway, it's her character, Xaos.
Aaand I finally got around to drawing out the tattoo design Bailie asked me to make like half a month ago. 8(
Basically just traced the hakuna matata reference she gave me and scratched it up like she asked, then added the writing. Thrilling, I know.
Today was my second to last day of English. Kind of sad about it :(
This has by far been my hardest and most stressful class of the semester, but at the same time, I think it's been my favorite. I love my teacher, I love the students, and I've learned sooo much. Like, what I've learned goes so far beyond English 101 lmao. I will miss this class.
We did a practice exam today to prepare for the final on Tuesday. The exam simply consists of writing an essay, but considering the fact that my professor grades essays harder than anyone in the universe, it had me pretty nervous.
After we finished our practice exams, we were supposed to go to her office and have her edit them. She had her door opened while she was editing, so everyone who was waiting in the hall could hear what she was saying to whoever was currently getting edited. LMAO I WAS SO SCARED TO GO IN THERE. She was like, tearing everyone a new one. One girl looked like she was going to cry when she came out of the office. I was like, "Oh fuck..."
But she read my essay and was like, "This is easily a 4, if not a 5. Definitely an A paper." I WAS SO SHOCKED omg. REMEMBER BACK WHEN SHE WAS GIVING ME LOW C'S ON MY ESSAYS? I'm glad my writing has improved, ahaha.
Then she started pestering me to join her 102 class next term because she liked my writing LOLL. (My writing is so terrible though!? wtff haha.) I was like, "D-do you have a semester-long class!? I so cannot do this eight-week course deal again. WAY too fast-paced." But she told me she only teaches eight-week courses :( I am sadd. Maybe next semester I'll be suicidal and sign up for her 102 class, but I definitely can't handle it this semester. I've had enough English-induced stress for one semester rofl.
I feel a little more confident about the final now, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment