Friday, October 8, 2010

one step closer

BL and a bunch of photos under the cut.

Doodle:

LOL I still love this pairing. Endrance and Haseo from .hack//G.U.

Moving on to today's eventss.
I AM FINALLY DONE WITH THE WEARABLE ART PROJECT. FUUUCK YESSS. Our fashion show was today. (Love that they called it a fashion show btw, since FASHION ISN'T ART AND WE WEREN'T ALLOWED TO CREATE FASHION-ORIENTED WORKS LOLOL /eyeroll)
Anywayy, I have some pictures from the show.

Here's the front of my group's work:

Atomic bomb/atomic era theme. Brent tried to jump into this picture and make a stupid face but he positioned himself directly behind Raven LMAO. mission failed.

The back:

The trail of smoke kind of looks like a mess in the picture lmao :( It looked really cool in person, though.

And here's another shot of the back:

You can see the sirens on her back a little better in this picture, I think. Still kinda hard to see, but w/e. When she walked onto the runway, we had bomb sirens playing and it was pretty cool hahaha.

Here's some of the other groups' works:


And the rest of them (couldn't fit them all into one picture XD):

Some of them were pretty awesome and some of them were kind of... ehh. LOL.

Our group got a lot of praise, and our professor seemed happy with it. Good deal.
Overall, it was fun. The fashion show almost made the hellishness of the class worth it. Almost.

4 comments:

Caught Dead said...

You know how to make this little boy happy. *¬*


Your group project really looked awesome and fun and stuff :>
lol

Autumn said...

LOL

the fashion show was really fun, but the group project itself wasn't at all XD; putting up with a group that excluded me on everything was really aggravating hahaha. hopefully I can find a different group on the next art lab project >__>

Nimjilicious said...

HOT DAMN NINI APPROVES I DEMAND THAT DO BE COLOURS YOU HEAR THAT AUMJI COLOURED.

( I <3 them too)

Man, that looks really great! :D! A shame your group were kinda jerks ):

Autumn said...

LOL M-MAYBE I'LL COLOR IT...

yeahh I know :< I don't think they meant to be jerks, but still.