Wednesday, October 13, 2010

glass

Ughhhhhhh. Today was hell. I got next to no sleep last night because I was doing homework literally the entire afternoon/evening/night (which is why I didn't post anything yesterday.) I am so tired.

But anywayy... art stuff. yess.

Saint Sebastian. He got brought up in a discussion in Intro Art today, so I felt compelled to doodle him lmao

And I also finished my cathedral picture for Drawing. It's really big 8(

That wrinkle in the corner is so fucking unfortunate. :/ It was really windy and I was trying to get all of my drawings to my car, and I almost managed to get them there without them getting messed up, but the corner of the cathedral picture got wrinkled... Of all the drawings I've done, it had to be the one I spent the longest on :(
Anywayy, moving on... I'm a little hesitant to show close-ups of the stained glass just because it's kind of a mess, but I did spend a long time on it, so here goes.


Most of the stained glass was mainly my own designs, but the middle panel was entirely referenced from panels on this image.
Happy to be done with this drawing lmao.

Audrey's 18th birthday is tomorrow, so that should be fun. Dad and I got her a really cool present, so I can't wait to give it to her.

3 comments:

Caught Dead said...

HOMYGAWD! :O
Do you know how amazing you are?
Your cathedral pictures look fucking wonderful. I am seriously jealous of you. And your stained glass looks great too. You're so awesome.

Autumn said...

thanks so much bb ;v;

Anonymous said...

I have to say something about those cathedral pics.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/250614

That is all to refer to how epic I now imagine them.


-The man in the box