Thursday, October 14, 2010

birthdays

Turns out I'm supposed to actually be PRACTICING in my sketchbook for Drawing class. WHOOPS.
Audrey got to be my victim.

Didn't bother finishing the hair.
I'm gonna get a slap on the wrist if my professor ever finds out I did that drawing in mechanical pencil lolol

ANYWAY
Today was Audrey's 18th birthdayyy!!
So I have some pictures under the cut.

Little known fact: I am fucking pro at wrapping presents.


The cake I made (which didn't turn out quite as pretty as I had hoped :c)


Ah well, at least it didn't burn. My oven is EXTREMELY hot (everything finishes cooking way way earlier than it should LOL) so the risk of burning stuff is always really high ahahaha.


Audrey's present! :D Got her a PS3.
She looks all calm and collected in the picture, but she was completely spazzing out in the first picture I took LMAO. I was like "CALM DOWN, YOU'RE TURNING OUT ALL BLURRY IN THE PICTURES..."

It's so crazy to me that my little sister is 18 now. She's growing up! ;v;
Today was also my dad's sobriety birthday. He's been sober for three years now. I can't believe ittt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFVIDJAGAEMS!

lol

Good to hear it was an awesome day for her.

-The man in the box

R e a f u said...

Oh it's your sister's birthday, thought it was yours |D! Happy to hear her day went well and she must love the PS3 :D!