These are some thumbnails of cathedral designs I'm working on for my current Drawing project. Some of the lines are kind of messy and off because these are really small drawings and I wasn't working with a ruler.
They all have the same basic structure because... well, the cathedral is actually a hallway in my school LMAO. My assignment was to alter the hallway in some way, and I wound up with a cathedral. So that's why all the thumbnails look pretty similar to one another.
3 comments:
Oh god, hallways. Coverging points. Man, hated it all.
But its still useful. ): DAMN ART.
Good luck D: looks to be a hassle
Sorry I haven't been posting at all lately but it's been fun seeing all your artwork school-related and not. xP
And perssssspective, how I hated that class (yes I had a WHOLE class on it).And Gothic arches are always pretty awesome-looking though they are a pain to keep symmetrical. Yours seems awesome for drawing without a ruler. :O Good luck~
Nimji>
yeahh all these hallway assignments have been so tedious XD they are good practice, though.
TMM>
thanks :D
I don't think we have entire classes on perspective at my school. (I could be wrong though.) that would be a terribly boring class 8(
Post a Comment