Only surviving android from the alto project and probably the most destructive.
SORRY FOR MY HANDWRITING. Sometimes I try to write in lowercase just because writing in all caps is sort of... incorrect? LOL but lowercase is really hard for me since I'm not used to it anymore. Looks especially messy when I'm just scrawling notes to myself like I did on that drawing ahahah.
ANYWAY
I spent pretty much all day either at the mall or playing Assassin's Creed. I'M SO PRODUCTIVE.
3 comments:
...I'm afraid to say he's cute now.
I WAS supposed to doing a project but I can't find it. Time to do it in school now.
I write in caps lock all the time too... it's the only way my writing looks neat.
However, I like your lowercase writing, it might actually make a cool font!
Also, I'm growing evermore curious about these "robo"-guys you're drawing... any chance you'll write a summary of the story they belong to?
Kairion>
LOL YEAH I don't think he'd like being called cute. he's not particularly fond of his height ahahaha.
DestinyGoat>
I know what you mean; my handwriting seems to look ten times neater when I'm writing in caps rofl 8( I dunno what it is about lowercase letters that looks so messy ahaha.
I'll try to do a summary in my next post :D
Post a Comment