Jackie.
I was asked to write a summary of the story that my android characters belong in, soo I'm gonna attempt that I guess LOL. I'm notoriously bad at summarizing so I'm sorry if it's vague or confusing XD
First I guess I should say who the characters are...? The main characters are Vincent and Quinn, and Silas is kind of their tagalong. Jackie and Vero are side characters that go together and as of right now Alto is sorta the loner of the group. There are a lot of other characters but these are the ones I have developed enough to actually draw out.
The story itself is a zombie story. Rush Inc. is a company that was working on some illegal projects (as these zombie stories typically begin) and it went really wrong, resulting in a zombie outbreak in the city. In an act of desperation to get the situation under control, the company was forced to hire pretty much anyone immune to the disease that was willing to work for them (as zombie hunters, essentially), which is how Vincent, Quinn, and Jackie wound up working for them. Rush tried to block off the city for a while to get the whole ordeal under control but it didn't work out very nicely and the virus spread beyond the city limits, sooo the company had to break out another one of their illegal projects, which would be the androids. They were created for warfare, making them ideal fighters against the zombies.
Where Silas fits into this story is kind of confusing so I won't get into it LOL. He's the only one who doesn't work for Rush Inc.
I hope that all makes sense? LOL I don't know how to summarize this story without it sounding like every other zombie story that's ever been created, but I swear it's not quite as unoriginal as it sounds. Zombie stories in general tend to kind of all sound the same to me when they're summarized.
I need a title for this story baddd. I keep putting all the drawings of these characters under the "misc ocs" tag and I really think I've drawn enough of them to have their own tag LOL 8( I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CALL IT.
2 comments:
OH MY GOD ZOMBIES. is there nothing you don't have? e u e;
;O; awugah love ittt. Dang yo, you're so awesome Lulz.
haha thank you <33
Post a Comment