look at this freaking AWESOME drawing of Travis
done by myou (I really should start referring to you as bear shouldn't I LOL *slow at adapting to name changes*). ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL? ♥
everyone draws Travis better than I do AHAHA ;__; darn you talented artistsss. *shakes fist*
AND LOOK AT THIS AMAZING DRAWING OF ZERO TOO
done by MakW. basically a whole lot of awesome. LOOK AT THAT STUNNING HAIR.
I feel really lucky to have received such nice drawings XD ♥ ♥ ♥ you guys are too nice to me!
as for my art... well there aren't as many as there were yesterday and the day before, but I'm going to go ahead and put them under a cut because some of them are still pretty big images.
more requests!
for MakW. Yuri from Tales of Vesperia.
for Nimji.
also for Nimji. LOL I THINK I HAVE A FIXATION WITH MUERTE'S HAIR and it sort of showed in the drawing |D;;
for Okusurei.
this one is totally going to get cut off so click on it for the full thing.
LOL Audrey asked for this one. we've noticed a large amount of wings in Mabinogi, so she requested that I draw some of our characters with various wing forms on a telephone wire... like birds. AHAH. so from left to right, there's my elf (wings=falcon sage), Audrey's human (wings=demigod; DON'T YOU LOVE HER CHARACTER'S RIDICULOUS FACE? it seriously looks like that), my human (wings=champion), and Audrey's elf (wings=rainbow sprite).
I think that's all the requests I've received? I really hope I didn't miss anyone LOL I would feel terrible if I did ;__;
oh, completely off topic, but did I ramble about the Dead Space 2 demo yet? it was pretty awesome. beautiful graphics (but I would expect no less from Dead Space). there were tiny things that they altered that I thought looked a lot better. like the objective finder rounding around corners instead of having a sharp turn. LOL IT'S SO MINOR, I KNOW, but it looks nicer to me.
I found myself kind of struggling though?? I don't know if I was just failing because I was extremely tired or what, but it was a little more difficult than I was expecting. I really was half asleep though, so idk, maybe it'd be easier if I were actually awake XD
5 comments:
* v * Travis is so amazing *attaches self to his waist* <: i wanna draw him nowwwugah
Thank-you for drawing Yuri for me, I really appreciate that! You had a buttload of requests, it was nice you completed them all.
I like the picture of your mabinogi...guys.. on a the wire. The little birds on the left keep getting my attention haha. Cute!
rofl I don't care what you refer to me as--whatever you prefer is fine.
But, anyway, I love the way you draw Travis, so you hush.
And, gosh, your drawings are so pretty<3
I am still squeeing over the Eric picture. Thanks so much again! x3
Also, I'm loving the picture with all the winged people on the wire. Makes me want to play Mabinogi again. (But it messed up on my computer, depressingly...)
Incidentally, I hope one day to be half as good at sketching as you. :D
Onions>
haha that'd make me super happy *v*
Parker>
no problem! I've had a lot of fun doing requests hahaha.
bear>
thanks bb! ;v;
Mayo>
aw that's too bad D: I've heard of several people complaining that Mabinogi messed up their computers, so it's not just you I guess 8( I'm surprised my computer can run it fine, cause my computer is ancient xD
Post a Comment