Tuesday, December 21, 2010

untitled

CHECK OUT
MY FREAKING BADASS GRADES.
spring semester:

fall semester:

YYYYES! I am happy (even though that A- in English is driving me crazy LOL) ;v;

now that it's winter break, I've had time to mess around on Mabinogi again (AHAHA OH HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU MABI).

I finally got rank 1 lightning bolt 8D now all my bolt skills are r1. I was struggling with lightning because by the time I started working on it, my CP was really fucked. all of my skills have become a complete pain in the ass to train actually, so I had to break down and buy some -CP stuff the other day. too bad -CP items are so expensive 8( I'M BROKE NOW LOL but at least I'm finally able to start training my skills at a decent rate again.
ooh and I'm gonna have r1 sword of order soon, and I've already got r1 spirit and power of order (EYE OF ORDER IS ONLY R9 THOUGH LOL /sob) so my trans is going to be beastly >:D

anyway enough of me being a dork.
drawings are under the cut because there's a whole lot of them, and one of them also contains BL soo there's your warning.

ok I'll get the BL one out of the way first LOL

|D and that's how Valence found out that there was something going on between Raye and T.J.

aand onto the requests! not quite as many of them today.

for Ryki-Chan.


for Leucrotta.


for Abbie. I almost wish I had went ahead and colored this one, because it doesn't really look like her character without color D: he's got pink hair LOL.


for Milkwad.


for AcrylicCat.


LOL MUTANT AUMMY. for Emiro, of course.


for Kairion.


for lolosoh.


for SwirlyShirley. LOL I THINK I MUST LIKE DRAWING JUMPING CHARACTERS?

still got a few more requests to do. might do them later tonight or I might wait until tomorrow, I dunno P: not like I have a lot to do tonight though since all I'm doing is WAITING FOR THIS DARN DEAD SPACE 2 DEMO TO FINISH DOWNLOADING holy crap it is taking forever. I'M DYING FROM ANTICIPATION.

3 comments:

PriceOfSleep said...

FFFFFF DEADSPACEE2 |D i saw a few trailers and i was like "omfgyess" <: I like a lot of the songs LOL; lets go ahead and make children songs scary gaise!

Alice said...

I'm very proud of you! <3

Autumn said...

Onions>
LOL. striving to ruin your childhood!

Alice>
ty ty ;v;