buuut as you can see, we got no snow at all. just very grey. too bad :c a snowy Christmas would have been fun!
I had an awesome Christmas thoughh. here's the presents I got.
pacman pajamas, several games, and a necklace. the necklace is hard to see there, so here's a closer picture.
from my dad, of course. he's real religious, haha.
oh and I got another pair of pajamas (LOL?) but I was already wearing them when I went to take pictures so I had to take a separate picture of them xD
THEY ARE AWESOME, YES? I love all of my presents ♥♥♥ (especially the games LOL *predictable*)
also, wow, my hair has grown out LOL. I REMEMBER WHEN IT WAS EAR-LENGTH.
okk, art stuff.
already posted this on dA but I guess I'll post it here too.
(click on it if it gets cut off.)
for Nimji. her character, Revenge. for the record, Revenge is male.
doctor doodles.
5 comments:
WTF WHY DID EVERYONE GET BETTER STUFF THAN ME*sob*
Gotta admit, the necklace is very pretty *w*
<3 Bioshock is awesome. I hope you enjoy your presents~!
FFFFFFFFFF. i couldn't sent the present for you this week *shot*
|D L-LATE CHRISTMAS GIFT?
omfg omfg bioshock and assassins creed * v *!
I totally have that exact same pair of pacman pyjamas, no joke. They're, like, my favourite.
I'm so jealous of how you colourrrrr.
Kairion>
LOL BE HAPPY RATHER THAN JEALOUS. I'm ecstatic to have gotten anything at all; I normally don't get presents xD
Anonymous>
I've been wanting Bioshock for foreverr now so I'm super excited to have gotten it 8D <3
Onions>
LOL IT'S OKAY. <3
bear>
omg twins *v*
thanks <33
Post a Comment