Sunday, December 26, 2010

untitled


Audrey and I curled our hair today *v*

spent the rest of the day cleaning so I am verrry worn out. but happy! the apartment looks so nice. I didn't really have time to clean throughout the semester because I was sooo swamped with schoolwork, so it's really nice to have an immaculate room again hahaha. OCD reeeeeally kicking in LOL

2 comments:

Kairion said...

I saw when you said you had curlers in your hair on Twitter XD My hair never comes out like that when I put curlers! I always look like a black version of Shirley Temple*sob*

I was trapped at home after church OTL the snow came, and it's merciless: it has to be about a foot by now.

Autumn said...

LMAO I looked like Shirley Temple too at first /sob. but if you kind of loosely brush the curls with your fingers, it makes the curls not so tight and looks less like Shirley Temple hair. you can even use a brush depending on how well your hair holds curls. (kinda risking just brushing the curls out entirely if you do that though.)

we still haven't gotten any significant snow here 8( we've had really light flurries a couple of times, but that's all. not that I mind. I'm not a fan of snow XD