really poor rendition of Jayden ahah. he's my favorite Heavy Rain character though (even if his investigations are kind of boring). kind of weird that I have a tendency to like characters that are addicts; when it comes to real people, I can't stand addicts LOL.
Monday, December 27, 2010
untitled
ughh I don't feel like drawing today.

really poor rendition of Jayden ahah. he's my favorite Heavy Rain character though (even if his investigations are kind of boring). kind of weird that I have a tendency to like characters that are addicts; when it comes to real people, I can't stand addicts LOL.
really poor rendition of Jayden ahah. he's my favorite Heavy Rain character though (even if his investigations are kind of boring). kind of weird that I have a tendency to like characters that are addicts; when it comes to real people, I can't stand addicts LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hm, I've never heard of Heavy Rain before. After looking it up it sounds interesting though.
Hehe perhaps you're addicted to addictive personalities?
Ahhh bad jokes!
The guy is attractive in your drawing haha. You have a skill for drawing really good-looking men.
I'm envious.
Heavy Rain is really excellent. give it a try if you get the chance. it's pretty sad but way awesome.
thanks <33
Post a Comment