Tuesday, December 28, 2010

women provide little distraction


AHAHA SO AWKWARDDD. I guess being gay is a completely foreign concept to Ezio.

it seems like I'm always drawing AC1 fanarts (I'm just super attached to Altaïr /sob) but have I mentioned how much I freaking LOVE Leonardo?

HE'S ADORABLE.

anyway I updated pierrot today yayy

boring transition page 8D

3 comments:

Kairion said...

I PRACTICALLY FEEL THE FANFICS BEING WRITTEN ABOUT THOSE TWO.
I like school better than home sometimes ;.; I feel for Pierrot.

bear said...

LOL oh, Ezio, you silly manwhore.
Leonardo is definitely adorable.

Autumn said...

Kairion>
LMAO there were already a lot of fanfics about them even before Brotherhood was released xD they are rather cute together hahaha (even if Ezio is very blatantly into ladies).

I vastly prefer home over school 8( school is one of my least favorite places to be rofl /sob

bear>
LOL I NEVER THOUGHT I'D THINK OF LEONARDO DA VINCI AS ADORABLE. thank you assassin's creed for completely warping my views of historical figures.