Wednesday, December 29, 2010

perspective


Jayden, drawn on Tegaki. ARI side effects are pretty scary LOL 8( if I were him, I wouldn't have messed with ARI at all.

I've been kind of playing BioShock off and on over the past couple of days. haven't gotten very far, but it's a lot scarier than I had anticipated? XD I've had a couple of people tell me "it's not really a horror game but it's kinda scary anyway" BUT HOW IS THAT NOT HORROR? LOL well it qualifies as horror to me.
I knew absolutely nothing about BioShock prior to playing it (except that it has nice music LMAO I have like half the soundtrack on my MP3 player and I can't remember how I wound up with it) and it's really a lot different than I expected. I'm not exactly sure what I expected, but it certainly wasn't an underwater city with a bizarre fifties vibe to it LOL. so I was surprised. it's fun though. I don't play first person shooters a lot, so I think I struggle with it a lot more than most people but I've been having fun with it anyway hahaha. I think I'd enjoy it more if it were a third person shooter though /sob. the first shooter I ever really got into was Resident Evil 4 and almost any other shooters I've played since then have also been TPSs... so I just haven't adjusted to anything other than the over-the-shoulder view I guess. not being able to see anything behind me at all makes me struggle a bit... and for some reason seeing things through the character's eyes is really disorienting to me. just not a fan of the whole first person perspective that seems to be so trendy with games right now. I'LL KEEP TRYING TO GET USED TO IT THOUGH.

2 comments:

Kairion said...

Nosebleeds fascinate me LOL I only had one in September out of stress, and it was pretty heavy but lasted, like, 10 seconds. Made me sad*is such a weirdo*

First person perspective games are kinda confusing since it does, limit your ability to look around you under third person perspective games.

Autumn said...

LOL I've only had like one nosebleed and it was from getting hit in the face xD not very pleasant

yeah the limited sight messes me up baad :(