Wednesday, December 15, 2010

untitled


WIP. I really hope I'm not butchering these characters because I don't know a thing about them. yyyyyep.

finals were sort of ehh. last night, I kept waking up every fifteen minutes or so, and after like four hours of that, I stayed asleep for around 30-45 minutes but then started having nightmares so I just stayed awake after that. needless to say, I was really really tired today and my concentration was horrible, so when I went to take my exams I was having to reread the questions like fifty times before I'd even halfway understand them. despite this, I think I managed to do decently, but I'll be surprised if I manage A's (which is what I was aiming for, ughh).
critiques in Drawing were utterly useless because we like, didn't talk about the drawings at all? my teacher is just a grad student and I know he's worn out because he's got finals going on right now too, but it's a little aggravating that our critiques suffer because of it. like damn, if you can't handle being both a student and a teacher at once, then... well, don't do both.
on the bright side, we got our grades back for our final portfolio and I got an A on that, so that was nice. he said most people got a B, so I was kinda surprised to have managed an A lmao.
anyywayyy, I'm feeling really sick (I can't figure out if it's due to this stupid medicine or lack of sleep.. although technically the sleeping problem is caused by the medicine so either way it's the fucking medicine's fault. I forgot how much I hate anxiety meds lmao) sooo I think I'm gonna go lay down for a while. :(
I think tomorrow will be better.

edit:
HOOOOLY SHIT I GOT 106% ON MY ART102 FINAL LOLLL. ok I am genuinely shocked. I was so damn tired that I know I wound up just fucking rambling and talking in circles on a large amount of my answers because that's just how I talk/write when I'm half asleep (and considering the fact that my answer to the first question was around three paragraphs long and we're supposedly supposed to have been able to answer it in two sentences... yeah I know I had to be rambling quite a bit AHAHA). WELL I'M CONFUSED ON HOW I MANAGED TO SCORE SO WELL but I sure as hell am not complaining |D

2 comments:

Kairion said...

Wedding! *v*
I some was the only one to pass a history test while everyone got 20s-60s. I got a 93 o-o.
Now to go bed!

Autumn said...

wow congrats! XD