ok the first three, I was playing around with color palettes that I found on this site (which is really fun to do and you guys should give it a try |D) so I was only working with five colors on each picture.
Pierrot.
Sugar.
Seles. LOL I don't think I've ever drawn her with her hair down before. Looks a lot different ahaha.
okay and the rest of these were done for people on my request journal. I'm surprised at how many requests for OCs I got! LOL it seems like usually I get a bunch of Bleach requests?? which is odd since I'm not a Bleach fanartist ahaha. (not that I mind the Bleach requests, it's just a trend I noticed.)
I'll specify who the fanarts are of, but the rest are OCs that belong to the people I drew the pictures for.
for Rareitor. Madotsuki from Yume Nikki.
for Go-Devil-Daisuke.
for AshesForSouls.
for Micky.
for IHeartUnderoath.
for DennouParanoia.
for Sorikaro. Snape from Harry Potter. *v*
for EXP. he drew me this freaking MASTERPIECE of Travis from pierrot in return:
LOL I FEEL BAD BECAUSE MY DRAWING DOESN'T LOOK NEARLY AS AWESOME AS HIS ;__; I'm totally fangirling over it.
for Tymewolf.
for Onions.
for Oso.
for Star-hyena.
for syox96. Miku from Vocaloid.
LOL. for Audrey. Dumbledore from Harry Potter.
for NoWorry-BeefCurry.
for Vaughn. she told me to draw any video game character I wanted, so I of course wound up drawing Altaïr LOL
for Reafu.
for MikoKage.
for Choumichi.
for Harajuku-Lollipop.
for AK-TRod. Roxas from Kingdom Hearts.
LOL HOLY SHIT that's a lot of drawings. about half of them were drawn yesterday though rofl there's no way I coulda drawn all of these in one day. too slow of an artist ahahaha.
gonna call that good for today but I wanna do drawings for everyone that requested something, so I'll be back to drawing a ton tomorrow 8D
4 comments:
|D i already know i said something but FFFFFFFFFFFFFF.*lovelovelove*
Those pics=Love
So... much... pretty... So awesome. (And now I'm just like 'grah, why didn't I see this journal earlier? Nooo...') Heh.
thanks for the comments :D
mayo, I'm still open for requests if you're interested |D
Post a Comment