Thursday, December 23, 2010

untitled

only have one request to post today o:

for The-Raiku. Eike from Shadow of Memories.

other drawing isn't a request.

poor Raye and his bleeding ears :P
anyway, this was the result of Nimji pestering me to draw more T.J. and Raye /sob. out of all my characters, I struggle with drawing these two the most xD that's unfortunate, since they're some of my favorite characters.

ANYWAY
CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME HATS THAT AUDREY AND I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS.

Adventure Time hats!! Audrey's the one in the Finn hat and I'm the one in the Jake hat. I LOVE THEM.

and this is the most random thing ever but I SAW PEOPLE RIDING ON PONIES AT WALMART.


oh my god, WHY CAN'T I HAVE A PONY? I'd never have to pay for gas again!

3 comments:

Kairion said...

The 12+ months I've known dA and you I've never known T.J. and Raye were gay for each other until this week OTL.

THEY HAVE ADVENTURE TIME HATS? OMG that is so boss. You two look sooo badass*sob*

BTW Y'know even if you would never need a car again you need to feed the horse, give it shelter, and know that it needs its rest, vet bills...

Nimjilicious said...

I do approve of Raye x T.J. pictures. KEEP IT COMING HUN :D

greta job and PONIES

though they poop.

Autumn said...

Kairion>
XD yess, they are totally gay for each other. they're actually one of my few OC couples whose relationship plays a big part in the storyline. most of my couples are just sort of hinted at hahah.

YOU DO REALIZE HOW MUCH CAR MAINTENANCE COSTS, RIGHT? I'm sure maintenance costs less if you can afford a new car (but in that case, you have to pay off the car, which also costs a fortune), but if you have a used car like I do, there is shit always going wrong with it, and then there's the normal stuff like oil changes and new tires and whatnot, and I think the price of horse food would pale in comparison to car bills LOL.

Nimji>
/SOB I'LL TRY.

:< I'll use the poop for yard fertilization.