Thursday, January 13, 2011

untitled

lots of messy pierrot doodles. I'm trying to get myself to update pierrot one more time before winter break is over but I just don't feel motivated :c


Pierrot, sans hat. his hat is a challenge for me to draw rofl :(


Travis. LOL all of my drawings of Travis look the same but whatever I like drawing him anyway. he's not very exciting I guess, so it's hard to make my drawings of him vary xD


Madam Aria. hate drawing her. I was messing around with a different type of curl for her hair, but idk. this way would take longer when drawing her over and over throughout the comic, and since I'm reluctant to update as it is, I'm not sure if I want to do anything that would complicate the character designs LMAO :( godiamlazy.


Charlotte. she's gonna be showing back up in two pages so I really should practice drawing her again since it's been forever ahaha...


Travis and Pierrot.

on an entirely unrelated note, I got my math textbook in the mail today and I am so freaking pissed that they charged me over a hundred dollars for this fucking thing. LOOK AT IT. LOOK AT THIS BOOK. IT'S NOT EVEN A REAL BOOK.

it's... looseleaf? LMFAO YOU PUT IT IN A BINDER.

AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN PROVIDE THE BINDER!! I had to go out and pay $3.58 for a binder because THEY DIDN'T GIVE ME ONE.
listen to them trying to make it sound like this book is a good deal:
"YOUR TEXTBOOK--IN A BINDER-READY EDITION!
This unbound, three-hole punched version of your textbook lets you take only what you need to class and incorporate your own notes--all at an affordable price!"
NO, FUCK YOU, JUST ADMIT THAT YOU WERE TOO LAZY TO BIND MY FREAKING BOOK.
I'm seriously laughing my ass off at this thing. I should go into the textbook industry if they can get by with ripping people off like that. I'D MAKE A FORTUNE!

2 comments:

Kairion said...

D'aww Look at those two *w*

SUE FOR FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. IT SHOULD WORK EVERY TIME.

Autumn said...

LOL. WILL DO.