LOL I was drawing myself but quit like halfway through, hence the wonky hair and hand.
(click if it gets cut off)
Stocking and Panty. gave this series another shot today and still hate it. yyyep.
Char. I think I made her look too chubby. idk. baggy sweaters kinda give me a hard time. guess I should practice folds more. she tends to look kinda pudgy in a lot of my drawings of her though... she's even kinda got a chubby face throughout the comic, so maybe she's just a chubby girl. WHO KNOWS.
Marie. I didn't get her eye size/shape quite right so I don't think this looks very much like her? ehh. another thing to practice. pretty hard to mistake her for anyone else since she's got such giant hair though LOL.
in other news, I FINALLY got my grant money in the mail today from WSU. >__> took them long enough. so like allll my problems just miraculously went away thanks to that and now I can afford food and art supplies and makeup. yayyy.♥♥♥
aw man I just laughed at something and now I've got Red Bull coming out of my nose. IT BURNS.
No comments:
Post a Comment