Saturday, January 15, 2011

untitled

my dad is such a dork LOL. today he woke me up at 5:30 in the morning and was like "SURPRISE!!! I made you breakfast!" and I was so freaking confused because it was 5:30AM on a Saturday but my dad hasn't made me breakfast since... actually, I don't think he's ever made me breakfast? LOL so I didn't ask him why he decided to do it so early, since he was obviously trying to be nice. so we sat there eating and talking for a bit and then all of a sudden he paused and was like, "OH CRAP, it's SATURDAY, isn't it? oh my god, I thought it was Friday. I-I'm sorry!! you didn't even need to be up so early, you probably wanted to sleep in! sorryyyy..." LOLL HE FELT SO BAD :( I was like "it's ok it's ok!!"
whenever he's trying to do something nice for me, he tries so damn hard but ALWAYS manages to do something wrong and it's like, the cutest thing ever LMAO. like a while back, he and I were at the mall and I saw this stuffed sheep that I wanted sooo bad (hi i am a mature adult) and it was the only one left but I was broke and couldn't afford it, so we just went to the next store and that was that. but the next day when I got home from school, Dad handed me a bag with a stuffed sheep in it and was like "SURPRISE!!! it's the sheep you wanted, right!?" and I looked at it and it was the complete wrong sheep ROFL. I mean, this sheep bared absolutely no resemblance to the one I wanted other than it was the same animal. it was a completely different color and everything. (of course I never told him it was the wrong sheep. I was like "yeah it's the exact one!!") I HAVE THE SILLIEST DAD EVER. poor guy, he tries so hard hahaha.

anywayy
drawing yaes. IT MOVES.

Blair. part of an animation I was working on. idk if I'll finish it.

edit: OH YEAH I'm gonna actually start using my tumblr now if anyone is interested in following. I don't plan on posting art there; I just reblog shit rofl. anyway here it is.

3 comments:

Kairion said...

LOL It's the thought that counts :)
8O Is this your first animation? IT'S SO FLUID.

Parker said...

Haha that's nice of your dad. When people do nice things for no reason it's so awesome :)
Even if they mess it up haha

Yeah, as Kairion said, that's a really good animation. Even though it's only blinking, it is really good, not choppy!

Diggin' your new futuristicy layouts on your websites, by the way. VERY TRON-LIKE!

Autumn said...

Kairion>
oh no, definitely not my first animation XD I've done quite a few blinking animations before, but never anything more complicated than that. I'd kind of like to try a real animation, but I think I'd need a program like flash or else the animation would get compressed really bad :c ick.

Parker>
ikr haha <3

thank you! I'm always paranoid that my animations look choppy since I don't use very many frames XD

I MAKE MY TRON OBSESSION SO OBVIOUS, DON'T I? ahahaha |D