(he goes with the storyline that these characters are in: [1] [2] [3] please excuse the outdated drawings, ick.)
ANYWAY his name's Ezekiel and despite his rather scary appearance he is an extremely nice guy. he feeds on nightmares, so he basically rids people of their bad dreams. HE'S LIKE A GOOD DEMON. fabulous.
as for today's events, my older sister, Shannon, visited today for the first time in like two years. (yes I have an older sister rofl. everyone's always like "I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD ANY SIBLINGS BESIDES AUDREY??" I actually had two big sisters but what happened to the oldest one is just sad so I'll save that story for some other time.)
Shannon was horridly late, as she always is, so I was kind of annoyed with her before she even got here, buuuut she brought food so that kind of won her back some points LMAO. she brought her boyfriend with her and I was kinda nervous to meet him because her last boyfriend was REALLY awkward... like, couldn't hold a conversation at all, so I was like "oh god this is going to be uncomfortable." BUT THIS GUY WAS AWESOME. omg he's adorable LOL. AND HE'S A DOCTOR. totally a keeper |D
2 comments:
I want a demon to get rid of my nightmares D8
What kind of food did she bring to win you over?
CAN YOU DO A SKETCH OF HIM*is boy crazy*
ahaha so do I xD
she brought over hummus *-* and a whole lot of fruit.
if I drew her boyfriend it probably wouldn't look much like him since I draw anime xDD;
Post a Comment