Tuesday, January 18, 2011

untitled

first day of the spring semester. it's so crazy to me that it's been one year now since I started college. (yes I was a weirdo and started during the spring LOL. don't ask, it's a painful story. /sob.) I looked back at the picture I posted on my first day of school a year ago and kinda laughed. it really hasn't been that long but I look a lot different now!
a year ago:

today:

hair's a lot shorter, skin's a tad tanner, no more glasses, bags under the eyes are a lot worse. STILL WEARING BLACK AND WHITE THOUGH LOL. overall I think I've started looking a lot more tired since I began school :( ah well, I guess that's just how it goes.
my classes today were Design II and Drawing II. I was really dreading Design because I'm not a graphic design major and I struggle terribly with doing design work (Jesus Christ I don't know why anyone would major in graphic design; from what I've seen so far, it is the most tedious work EVER) but it turns out that Design II is pretty much just color theory. being a painting major, I've really been wanting to take a color theory class, so I think I can kind of stop dreading Design II now. I think I'll gain a lot out of that class. my teacher also seems awesome so far.
Drawing II seems like it's going to be fun but I was expecting that (since I looove drawing, as you guys can tell from all the sketches I post here ahahaha). we get to use colorrr *-* I love color. and as for the teacher... well, I've had Robert as a teacher for two classes prior to this one so I'm already pretty familiar with him LOL. good thing I like him or it'd be aggravating getting him as a teacher so much AHAHA. he's great though, so I know I'll like that class.

my drawing today is a page of some pretty halfassed sketches so I apologize for the mess.

just some doodles of people 'cause Design got out horridly early and I had nothing with me but a sketchbook and pencil LOL. I was so bored :(

edit:
OH YEAH I ALMOST FORGOT TO POST THIS. I've had Rank 1 icebolt for like, a year and a half now so obviously I'm kind of slow but CHECK IT OUTT

FUCK YEAH I MASTERED ICEBOLT. I love the irony of that title, since my character's name is agidyne (which is a fire spell in Shin Megami Tensei games LOL).

No comments: