Wednesday, January 19, 2011

untitled


DANG IT CESARE, YOU ARE SO GOOD LOOKING BUT THE WHOLE SLEEPING-WITH-YOUR-SISTER THING IS KIND OF A TURN-OFF.
ah well, incest fetishist or not, I still like him P: he's like, the only attractive villain in Assassin's Creed LOL. (ain't he pretty? *v*)

I had 3D Design today, which was ok I guess. my teacher seems alright. I don't have a lot of experience with 3D art so I'm not sure how well I'll do in that class, but I'll sure as hell try hahaha.
I still have another class today (algebra, ew) but it's not until 5:30 so I've got a while until then. it's only an hour and twenty minutes long, so surely it can't be TOO bad, right? ahaha. one can hope.

I went to my school's bookstore today to get some supplies for my other classes. I needed a few colors of gouache, and my teacher was like "well they sell a set of acryla gouache at the bookstore and if you get that then you won't have to do nearly as much mixing..." so I was like "HELL YEAH I'LL GET THE SET" cause I'm lazy and less mixing = less work. GOOD DEAL, RIGHT?
WRONG.
the set was sixty-five dollars. SIXTY-FIVE FUCKING DOLLARS. what college student has that kind of money to blow on tiny little tubes of gouache? not me, that's for sure. I was like "fuck that, I'm not THAT lazy. I'll just do the mixing." LOL :( but that's ok, I'll just be freaking pro at mixing colors by the end of this class. AWESOME.

2 comments:

Kairion said...

DAT BEARD*strokes it*
lol the mixing skills could come in handy in the future :>

Autumn said...

yess all this mixing will be good practice 8D