Nimji's character, Fuego.
she drew this freaking AMAZING picture for me which made me feel MAJORLY ASHAMED of my drawing for her LMAOO WHY IS HER PICTURE SO AWESOME. LOOK AT IT.
it's Ezekiel OMGGG it is so awesome ♥♥♥ DARN YOU NIMI, SHARE YOUR ARTISTIC TALENTS.
G13 was released a few days ago on Mabinogi. I just started it today because I didn't realize you could work on it while still working on another generation (SO FUCKING STUCK ON G11 oh my god it is IMPOSSIBLE if your total is over 1k) soo I'm a little behind I guess. I think it's like, the stupidest generation ever though? LMAO this Shakespearean crap has absolutely NOTHING to do with Mabinogi. but I do think Avon is really pretty. and some of the new charactersss *-* I had to draw a couple of them ahaha.
Marlowe oh myy. masked men.♥ MY WEAKNESS.
(and I just had to include one of the paper butterflies from Avon because they are so cute!)
Hamlet. omg Mabinogi's rendition of him is the prettiest Hamlet I've ever seen LOLL. LOOK AT THIS LOVELY BOY.
th-those eyes... the hair... THE SLIGHTLY EXPOSED CHEST...! BE STILL, MY HEART.
so even though the Shakespeare shit is really stupid I'm kinda tolerating it because of all the pretty boys AHAHA. will my shallowness ever end!?
2 comments:
LOL GOOBER MY DRAWING WASN'T THAT GOOD SO SHUT UP
And that's Hamlet?
....
Man I don't remember the line in that play that said "HAMLET IS PRETTIER THAN EVERYONE EVER AND LOOKS 12"
I may need to reread it.
YES IT WAS. I LOVE IT.
HOW CAN YOU NOT REMEMBER THAT PART OF THE PLAY? IT'S LIKE, THE MOST FAMOUS LINE!
Post a Comment