pretty bogged down with homework. so far my homework for math hasn't been excessively difficult but it's insanely time-consuming. I spend like two hours on each assignment and we often get more than one assignment a night. also got a test in that class on Wednesday. greaat.
dad got real mad at me today for being down about school but man I'm tired and I'm not gonna pretend I'm not. school is pretty exhausting. so piss on him, he can get mad at me for being tired if he wants, but when it comes down to it all he does is lay on his ass and sleep all day AND night while expecting me to go to school full time and run errands and drive Audrey around and do all the cooking and cleaning and now I'm the one paying for all our groceries and shit too despite being unemployed so w/e yeah I'm tired.
2 comments:
I feel for you with the time-consuming homework. I used to have to set aside a day to do my lab report write ups. And the most aggravating thing of all is, these projects we spend all our time on...you end up never having to use that sort of work on a job. Argh!
Yeah, I'm glad you don't feel guilty for being tired. Honestly being tired is just a badge of your dedication...
a terrible... life-sucking awful badge, but a badge no-less.
And hey at least you're doing something with your life, that's always a bonus :D!
In other news, I'm thoroughly enjoying your chibis :) Quite cute indeed.
Post a Comment