I thought I'd be sad but I'm not. I miss her of course, but I miss her every day. today's really not any different.
I guess it might seem weird making a cake for someone who is deceased but it didn't feel right not celebrating her birthday, so Audrey and I made her a cake. :)
her favorite color was pink, so we gave it pink frosting :D pink frosting was really easy to find because of the time of year LOL. VALENTINE STUFF EVERYWHERE. the frosting came with sprinkles so we were like YEAHHH SPRINKLES!! we even put sprinkles in the center layer of frosting LMAO. I'm happy with it. I think Mom would've liked it, hahaha.
spent pretty much the rest of the day dickin around on Mabinogi.
I've been stuck on FB10 for like a year now LOL... (I have horrendous luck with getting pages and I'm too cheap to buy them.) but my friends suddenly got super determined to get it for me so FUUUCK YEAHHH LOOK WHO'S AN ELEMENTAL MASTER NOW.
SO WHAT IF IT TOOK ME TWO BILLION TIMES LONGER THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THE UNIVERSE? I am happy 8D my friends are so kickass for getting it for me ahaha♥♥♥
and as for my drawing today, it's BL sooo I'm putting it under a cut.
Hitoshura and Isamu. MAN I MISS PLAYING THIS GAME. I've been missing Shin Megami Tensei games in general lately. I partially blame the fact that over the past two days my Tumblr dashboard has suddenly been completely flooded with Persona 4 pictures LMAO. NOT SURE WHY BUT HEY I'M NOT GONNA COMPLAIN.
2 comments:
I'm sure she would've loved the cakes bunches :>
I love Persona 4 but I don't feel like joining Tumblr :T They say it's full of a myriad of hipsters
well yeah there are a lot of hipsters but that doesn't mean the whole site is bad ahaha. you can't dislike a site you've never tried, you know? what you see on Tumblr ultimately is determined by who you follow. I very rarely see stereotypical hipster shit because I don't follow hipsters.
and like, saying the site is only full of hipsters is like saying the only kind of art posted on deviantART is anime. yeah there's a definite majority but it's not all that's there.
just don't be all anti something you've never tried before is all I'm saying, I guess. :P
Post a Comment