Monday, January 31, 2011

untitled

ughh I am still not done with all the F13 characters /sob. still got the nurses to go but I am extremely sick and have been swamped with schoolwork today so I'm just out of energy and can't bring myself to finish them.

(spelling alteration used because I intend to post this on dA when I'm done with all of the characters, which puts me at the risk of being harassed by obnoxious Norwegians. never did adjust to this spelling tho.)



ok I am like, ultra annoyed with my math class. the students, that is, not the teacher or the class itself. they've been annoying from the start, but I thought it'd kind of tone down after a few class periods, but they've just progressively gotten worse. GOD HELP ME. (I am so praying none of them ever read this but if they do, then... WELL MAYBE THIS WILL HELP YOU REALIZE HOW FUCKING ANNOYING AND RUDE YOU ARE.)
I'm in intermediate algebra, which is a remedial class, so naturally, we are pretty much all older and have been out of high school for a few years (which is why we are in need of a remedial class). I'm one of the younger people there though... I'm only 21, and most of these people are like, ohh I dunno, maybe in the 35 to 50 age bracket. at the main campus, people in that age bracket are EXTREMELY friendly and I've totally loved all of them, but for some reason at the west campus (where I am taking my algebra class), the older people are COMPLETE assholes. I mean, it's ridiculous. I think they're doing it to try to look "cool" or something but really they just come across as obnoxious and unfriendly and kind of stupid, really.
the entire class period today, this one woman (appears to be about 55 years old) is sitting there muttering, "this is stupid. this is so stupid." ok lady, if you think this class is so fucking stupid and such a huge waste of your precious time, then why don't you march your wrinkly old ass out the door and not come back? because you're distracting ME from the lecture, and you're also offending the professor, which really isn't going to help you out at all, I assure you.
another older woman (somewhere in her early 40's, I presume) was also muttering snide remarks throughout the entire period about the professor himself AND SHE SITS IN THE FRONT ROW. oh my god you moron, the teacher is RIGHT THERE and you're sitting there talking shit on him. YOU THINK HE CAN'T HEAR YOU? because he totally can and you're making an ass out of yourself.
and then we have the dumb fool who keeps attempting to be a class clown but none of his jokes are even remotely funny (looks to be about 37-40 years old). like, the professor wrote this extremely lengthy problem on the board, and the class clown was like, "hope he doesn't put THAT problem on the test!" and then proceeds to laugh HYSTERICALLY at his own sad excuse for a joke. I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE HE WAS TRYING TO BE FUNNY UNTIL HE STARTED LAUGHING. THAT'S HOW STUPID HIS JOKES ARE. I was far more amused by the professor's response. he like, slowly looked over his shoulder and stared the guy straight in the eye and with this completely serious and scary tone he goes, "it will be on the test." LOL the guy was just like, ".....:("
overall I think this class is horribly disrespectful toward our professor. he's the most patient math teacher I've ever had in my life I feel like our class is really lucky to have gotten such a nice teacher, and in return they talk shit on him and interrupt his lectures with moronic jokes. I would expect this from younger students, but from people of that age... why haven't they matured yet? :/ ughhh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy shit what you said about those people was funny! LOL But I'm sorry about that! It's really a shame how people that old still act like imature highschool students.

bear said...

Your professor sounds so badass.

Autumn said...

Anonymous>
LOL it is indeed a shame.

bear>
oh he is. |D