Tuesday, February 1, 2011

untitled

done with F13 characters. yayy.



aand because it's his birthday

Adachi * v *

school was canceled today. I've never had a snow day at WSU LOL. I was happyyy. especially since I'm still extremely ill. I can't miss class or I'd fall behind (idk how anyone ever manages to miss classes in college without fucking failing... these classes are too freaking fast-paced) so I've just been going to school anyway even though I feel like crap. last night I had to leave math early because I was feeling so bad though and this morning I was just like "ughhhhhhhhhh I'm dyingggg" so I'm really relieved that school was canceled xD I kinda hope it's canceled tomorrow too... it's still snowing, so maybe.

5 comments:

R e a f u said...

Hope the snowday went well and get better soon!

Kairion said...

I forgot today was his birthday! *w*
Get well soon! It's not that bad here >>

Autumn said...

Reafu>
thx thx <3

Kairion>
the weather really wasn't THAT bad here either. I mean it was bad, but it wasn't the big ~*SNOWPOCALYPSE*~ everyone was making it out to be LOL. it was more the wind than the snow/ice that was the problem here... we had like 40mph winds rofl D8 I went outside and about fell on my ass cause the wind nearly pushed me over AHAHA /sob

Mayonnaise said...

Adachiiiiii! I forgot about the birthday thing, but I was looking up pictures of him earlier today, so... still happy times. :3 Love the redness.

Autumn said...

haha thank you |D