my Mabinogi character. I'm having one of those days where no matter what I draw it looks like crap D: blah.
I got a new spirit on Mabi P: it was hard parting with my old one because I did have a lot of time/money invested into him... and he was SO GOOD LOOKINGG *-*
LOL but as you can see by the text, he was kind of strange. I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER BEEN REFERRED TO AS "MASTER" SO MUCH.
I'll miss being able to summon, since it'll probably be quite a while before I can summon my new one, but my dex just wasn't really high enough for a mace spirit to reach its full potential.
SOOO here's my new darling. (lol I gave him the same name as the previous one tho.)
the spirit:
(I had a sword spirit once before but it was like over a year ago. KINDA MISSED HIM.)
the sword:
red gladius ♥ HE'LL MATCH ALL OF MY CLOTHES. eccellente.
also, school canceled again. to whoever it is that decides whether WSU closes or not, I LOVE YOU. MARRY ME.
No comments:
Post a Comment