I have no reason for it; I just am! Haha.
Okaay more requests!
Armand for Reggie. I hate drawing characters from books because I'm always like "SHIT WAIT, WHAT KIND OF CLOTHES DID THEY WEAR AGAIN? AND HOW LONG WAS THEIR HAIR...?" rofl. So I dunno how accurate this Armand is :<.. He's described as young looking with curly hair and big eyes, so I got that much right okay!
To the first anonymous commenter. omg I want this dude's clothes. D8 <33
17x0 for Emiro. GODDD I drew like seventy different pictures of these two and I just couldn't get any of them to look right. This picture is totally weird because 1.) Zero is actually sleeping for once (!!!) and 2.) Seventeen and Zero aren't fighting. LMAO in EVERY SINGLE PICTURE I drew they were fighting oh my god. The only way I could draw them together without them fighting was to put them to sleep. So now I'm wondering why several people (me being one of them) was thinking this couple was a good idea hahaha :( It will never work!
Jack, also for Emiro. LMAO DOES THIS EVEN LOOK LIKE HIM? Regardless, I had a lot of fun with this drawing. How much you wanna bet I'm the only person who has ever given him such long eyelashes?
(Sorry, I skipped whatever was written on his shirt because I couldn't read it, hahaha.)
OKAY SO
I still have requests to do for James and the second anonymous commenter, right? Sorry I didn't finish them today! I'll do my very best to have them done by tomorrow!
edit: note to self, also gotta draw Sirge and Emil for Nimji.
4 comments:
Maybe it's because warm weather is coming :D I'm in a good mood too lately and I think that's why
..If not I have no idea XD
Omg I am so in love with your drawings D:
Armand looks so cuteee
and 17x0 is becoming more and more appealing to me :c
...lmao my word verification is "fisms"
omg you made him look so coool! +_+
Thanks a trillion ;_; you did such a good job~!
Myou>
yeah I was thinking it's because of the weather too 8D I'm so so excited for springgg!
thank youu :D
17x0.. I'm still torn between thinking they'd make an interesting couple and thinking they're just a total disaster together XD
Anonymous>
glad you like it! <33
Sorry for the late comment, I'm very lazy you see.
Nice job 8D *happy* He was like 17 in the books, so he might be a bit young there, but meh. You got him better than EITHER OF THE MOVIES. *bitter*
....man thats a long acronym and I'm so tired.
Large Ugly Gay European Orangutans Rape Arab Babies.
8D ahaha. I can't believe I spelled Orangutans rights...
Post a Comment