Kor (obviously). He's actually not NEARLY as timid as he acts rofl. It's sort of just a façade, I guess.
/sob I think I drew him too tall but oh well.
Today has been pretty average-ish. I was REALLY sick this morning, but I'm doing a lot better now.
We bought ornaments for our Christmas tree today, which was fun. Dad let us buy all hot pink ornaments because Audrey and I are both so addicted to all things pink LOL. He's so cool (when he's in a good mood).
4 comments:
RAHHHHHHH, I LOVE HOW YOU DRAW :(
GOD THAT'S A SEXY FULL BODY AND I LOVE HOW YOU COLOURRRRRRRRRR!
Is your tree pink? :O 'CAUSE I CAN SEE YOU GUYS GETTING A SHIMMERY PINK ONE.
--
LOl WTF, I misread this as "faplog" ahahah.
Fast as sharks, people leap on Giga
Really? You're just gonna keep all that awesomeness to yourself and not share when there are children across the Earth (ME!!!) who can barely draw stick figurers? O:<
lol he's adorable though :3
Awwh man, that sounds so cool! I'd love to see that, take pictures! :D
gjsdfhgjs he's so cute <3 I love the way you draw ffff<3
I wish my tree was hot pink lol :< but it's purple and teal [or something like that]
we might make it pink next year though :D
--
Bouncy orphans usually steal lame young caterpillars.
Emiro>
LOL THANK YOUU<3
I wish it were pink hahaha. The tree itself is white. I've always wanted a pink tree, though 8D
Alice>
O:< you're one to talk. you keep all that awesome writing talent to yourself instead of sharing with me /sob
I'll try to remember to take a picture tomorrow o:
Myou>
Thank you<3
Ooh, purple and teal 8D That sounds awesome.
Post a Comment